Friday, July 5, 2013

COMING SOON!

If you're anything like me, the visuals of any learning experience are semi critical! I like to look through pictures and watch tutorials much more than trying to read through them. Something about seeing it done as opposed to reading about how to do it, sticks a lot more in my cranium.

So.

Coming soon to a "Heal With Food" blog near you (I’m hoping this is the only one) is going to be a step by step video explaining all the new recipes I try, how they turned out, and if I recommend trying them at home! There will also be short snippets of product reviews here and there. :)

Heal With Food is super stoked to have their own YouTube channel (healwithfood) and can't wait to get posting so all you visual learners can be entertained too!!

Happy healthy healing!


<3 KBS

No comments:

Post a Comment