|It's making me hungry all over again.|
You will need:
3 1/2 C Pamelas Bread Mix
1 Stick (1/2 Cup) Clarified Butter or Ghee
1/2 C small curd Cottage Cheese (hormone free, grass fed)
2/3 C warm water
1/2 t salt
1/2 Warm water (almost scalding)
1 packet instant dry yeast
1 t coconut sugar
LET SIT FOR 5-10 MINUTES.
1/2 C melted butter or Ghee
coconut sugar and organic cinnamon (enough to coat rolled dough)
See Recipe here!
- In a standing mixer (Bosch, Kitchen Aide, etc) cream together cottage cheese and butter.
- In a separate bowl, prep your yeast and let stand.
- In the creamed mixture, add bread mix, water and salt; mix until dough is formed and smooth. (if you see chunks of the cottage cheese mixture, dont worry, they'll cook out.)
- pour yeast mixture in with bread mixture and mix until once again smooth.
- LET DOUGH REST FOR 40-60 MINUTES
- between two pieces of parchment paper, take dough and spread until about 1/4 inch thick.
- remove top piece of parchment and spread filling mix evenly across dough.
- lifting the edge of parchment paper closest to you, begin to roll the dough away from you until it folds and starts to roll up.
- once rolled up, take unscented dental floss or thin thread and pull it through the dough until sliced in 2 inch rolls.
- place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.