Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Gluten free, refined sugar free banana bread


Banana bread is a comfort food for me. My mom used to make all sorts of breads growing up but there was something so amazing about banana bread to me. Then, once I grew up and made it on my own, I loved it even more. It's basically fool proof!! 
This recipe incorporates everything good about banana bread without the processed sugar and flour. :) 
Let's begin! 

You'll need: 
3 over ripe bananas (mashed) 
2 eggs
1/3 C grass fed butter (melted)
3/4 C coconut sugar 
1 1/2 C gluten free oat flour 
1 t aluminum free baking powder
1 t baking soda 
1/2 t sea salt 

Preheat oven to 350 and grease muffin tin with butter.
In a large bowl, Mix bananas, eggs, butter and sugar together. Mixture will be semi lumpy as bananas aren't perfectly smooth. 
In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Mixture will be a cake batter consistency. 
Pour 1/4 C scoops in muffin tin cups. Bake for 15 minutes. 
Let cool and enjoy! 



Happy healthy healing!! 

❤️️️kbs 


No comments:

Post a Comment