Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cinnamon...rolls?

Quick background info: despite my paleo diet and generally healthy eating habits, every year my cholesterol is high. I've eliminated high cholesterol foods from my diet and it's slowly getting better...but still BARELy too high for our health assessments standards for our insurance. And really isn't even high in society standards...but I take personally what those dang health assessment people say...more or less they have made me cry a time or two.
This morning I was reading about cinnamon and it said its known to help lower cholesterol. I gasped and said: mike! Cinnamon helps lower cholesterol! His response?: cinnamon....rolls? I couldn't help but laugh. I wish cinnamon rolls. :)
But no. Here's a picture telling you everything else that makes cinnamon AWESOME!!

Happy healthy eating.



No comments:

Post a Comment