Saturday, August 24, 2013

Just Juicin'

Remember in the early 2000's when we'd all run around pulling pranks and then say: "just Joshin' ya." we were hardcore. That's all there is to it. Anyway...the title made me think of that ridiculous catch phrase. Moving on.
August 5th I celebrated my 2nd anniversary with my husband. We sure have grown over the years. :) He's the love of my life and luckily, my biggest and sometimes ONLY cheerleader. We believe in each other and support each and every aspect of each others hopes, dreams, and hobbies. (All my support goes to his hobbies. hehehe, just JOSHIN' YA!! --And there it is.) he knows me better than anyone and I know that cause the kid bought me a freakin' juicer for our anniversary. :) And sadly for him, I have found my new love.
However. I believe that no matter how long you are married to someone, you'll constantly be learning about them. And since my beloved juicer came, I've learned that my husband is the juice whisperer...I can throw stuff in and it is juice so it tastes amazing, but he makes juices and they turn out erotic! Who knew!?

So, without further story telling, I am going to share a few of my favorite juices!

2 Oranges 
2 plums and 
2 apples
(This one was a husband wonder, and was so good! If you're just juicing for one, split those in half!)

1/2 Pineapple
2 apples and
A handful of blueberries
Again, the husband came up with this one at a juice party with my sister and we all about died!

pineapple carrot juice
1 Pineapple and 3 carrots---combo sounds weird, right? But it was actually very good! neither of us expected it!









3 carrots
1 beet
2 celery stalks
2 oranges
Prettiest juice I've ever seen, but warning...it stains your teeth for a few minutes. :) This one is a great detox!!



Well, that will be all for now! It's been a crazy month and I've been so bad at blogging. But life is slowing down so expect more juices!!

Happy, healthy healing!!

<3 KBS

No comments:

Post a Comment