Friday, April 11, 2014

Natural beauty

It's been no secret that pregnancy has been wreaking havoc on my body. But one thing that I haven't been too open about is how bad baby has made my skin! My face, shoulders and poor chest have developed black heads. It could be worse, I know...but black heads are gross. 

Now, it's also no secret that I hate chemicals. I've even stopped doing my nails and hair since I got pregnant because I'm a worry wart and don't want to intoxicate my little man. 

So it's no surprise that I will not use chemicals on my skin. But let's be honest... Something's gotta give with these gross little black heads. 

Here's my secret: gelatin pore strips.

You will need: 
1 packet Knox gelatin
1 tbsp milk
1 clean Popsicle stick

All you need to do is mix the gelatin and milk an microwave it for 10 seconds. Immediately put mix on your problem areas with the Popsicle stick and let dry thoroughly! Once dry, pull "strips" off. If there's residue you can't get off, just wash it with a warm cloth!

The lactic acid in the milk cleans the pores and refreshes the skin and the geletin moisturizes and gets in the pores so it rips out any debris. And let me tell you...you look hot doing it!! 

But you do it all naturally! 

You'll want to use all your mixture right away or else it gets goopy and gross and isn't useable! :) 

Happy healthy healing---and beautifying! 

❤️KBS

No comments:

Post a Comment