Friday, November 15, 2013

Peanut Butter Honey and a Baseball Bat

If you don't understand the title's reference, I am ever so sorry you have missed out on the annoying banana jingle...That I honestly have no idea where it came from. But, you can see it here:


Apart from being Rick Rolled, You get the idea.



Still don't understand? That would be because it started with this:














Still don't get it? Yeah...Me either. But it is stuck in your head now isn't it? Good. :)

Well, before I began to change my ways and stray from being such a bread whore, I would go through these phases where I would literally LIVE off of peanut butter and honey sandwiches. LIVE off them. I don't know what my body was slash is lacking, but they were breakfast, lunch and if I could convince the husband, they were dinner, too!

I went to my first class of bikram since my birthday (9/27 in case you want to mark those calendars for 2014) and when I got home all I wanted was peanut butter and honey sandwiches. WHHHYYYY???

I think it may or may not have had to do with the fact that I had just burnt 1000000 calories in a hot room doing yoga poses. But I'm not one to settle for my brains excuses.

So I went to the kitchen and pulled out the PB&H (seems so off, I know) and sat there staring at them for a good 20 seconds. I usually eat apples with peanut butter but I only have banana's SOOOO. PB&H "sandwich" became breaded by a banana.

It was delicious, satisfying and very low in carbs!! What else could a child ask for?

Dip your fork in the peanut butter...If you have a husband whom you DON'T share germs with, dish some out separately and seek counseling.

See...Just a little bit on each prong.

Stab your peanut buttery fork into the banana that you put a dab of honey on.

Then devour!
This has surprisingly kept be relatively full and it was really good! Just wanted to share for you foodies who are looking to steer clear of the carbs but are giant children like me and still need some good ole PB&H! If you don't want to be such a kid and want to add a big kid flare to it, maybe try almond butter! MMM!

happy healthy healing!!

<3 KBS

No comments:

Post a Comment