Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Glory Glory Halleluja!

Oh my lucky stars it’s time for a product review. I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again: fat kid over here!!

 I love summer, but summer treats don't love me!

My sister threw a birthday party for my brother in law and she had drumstick ice cream for the treats. For those of you who don't know my long and troubled history with drumsticks, read my homemade coconut milk blog HERE!!

For those of you, who already know, know that seeing everyone but me eat them was sheer torture.

I love my coconut milk ice cream, but it just isn’t the same.

However, I have found God’s gift to sick kids and I just can't get enough!

This is exactly the treat to hit my sweet spot. The coconut milk fudgesicles were good, but these hit the spot for an insatiable ice cream tooth. (No, not a sweet tooth, an ice cream tooth...a BIG ONE)

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!


Dairy free, refined sugar free, basically allergy free (unless you can't have almonds, in which case, you have my sympathies) ALMOND DREAM BITES?!? Holy Hannah was my mouth in heaven! You CANT take my word for it! You have to try it for yourself! It’s better than so many things that I have said are amazing...there is a reason why it it’s called almond DREAM. And if it is a dream, let me sleep. I don’t want to wake up!

I found these at sprouts but I assume most health food stores would carry this deliciousness!

Happy, healthy, healing!!!

<3 KBS

No comments:

Post a Comment